Pedro 'n Coi : Pinoy Pop Chibog

Had a chance to try out Pedro 'n Coi , a Filipino style restaurant owned by  Miss Universe 2011 third runner-up Shamcey Supsup and ...


Had a chance to try out Pedro 'n Coi, a Filipino style restaurant owned by Miss Universe 2011 third runner-up Shamcey Supsup and her husband, Lloyd Lee. We decided to gather up the group to celebrate two of my friends' birthday. We were all first timers (well, except for one of us, so not really all of us)


Look at their cutesy jeepneys. It's so clever. And the interior was so bright and colorful! Their long table was jeepney-inspired as well, complete with the driver's seat.


The waiter gave us "free" nuts for appetizer while waiting for the others and while they wait for our orders (unless you count it in their kinda expensive service charge then it is not free). I believe it was adobong mani. We were so hungry so the nuts didn't last, taste great.


They gave us the menu then, and while the birthday boy was taking down the orders, the others arrived! Horay! Food bonding! The waitress probably noticed our "big" group, and mentioned that they have a group meal (Although we already asked for a group meal menu before we settled down, they still handed us the menu good for 2-3). So they gave us a wheel to play with. Kidding, they gave us the menu good for 10-12 person which has a wheel on which I don't really know what purpose it serves because I wasn't the one ordering, but hey it's eye-catching.


I honestly forgot what we ordered, as I mentioned, I just nodded 'yes' to their choices. I liked every single one of the order, specially the chicken-tingy. I asked my friend the name of that order so many times but I still forgot what it was. Ugh.


This bucket was filled with goodies yo! Like Christmas but for yo' tummy. It contained kwek-kwek, fish-ball and chicharong baboy. Can you see that tiny caldero? Adorbs.

The pots and pans, where the food were placed, are the type of pots and pans used by Pinoys in cooking food. Again, clever. Everything was Filipino-ish.



All done! Not bad at all.

Location:
3rd Level Fisher Mall Quezon Avenue
Quezon City, Philippines

My Rating:

Also check out

0 comments

@eyjjei

Flickr Images