Human Heart Nature : Balancing Facial Wash

My facial skin is super sensitive and my schedule is always fully booked. Studying medicine makes you regret wasting your time on e...



My facial skin is super sensitive and my schedule is always fully booked. Studying medicine makes you regret wasting your time on eating instead of studying, taking a nap instead of studying or cleansing my face instead of studying. The scenario will always be like "I only have 2 hours to finish studying this topic and 3 hours of sleep before class, doing a facial routine will take me at least 3 to 5 minutes which is a waste of time". Pathetic, I know, but it is unfortunately true. I needed a quick fix to my problem, well, for my face care. I've been neglecting my health recently. Anyway, this is my first time reviewing a product. I've been using this for two months now, and so far I have no problems with it.

I think Human Heart Nature focused on creating products that are purely organic. I am very careful in choosing products that involves my face because it over reacts to some ingredients. Perhaps the main culprits are the comedogenic ingredients.


i n g r e d i e n t s :
aqua (water), decyl glucoside (coconut-derived), sodium cocoyl isethionate (coconut-derived), coco-glucoside (coconut-derived), glyceryl oleate (plant-derived), Bambusa arundinacea (bamboo) stem extract, gluconolactone (corn-derived), sodium benzoate, xanthan gum, Luffa cylindrica  (sponge loofah) fruit powder, chromium oxide greens (CI 77288) (natural), Citrus sinensis (orange) peel essential oil, Canarium luzonicum (elemi) gum essential oil

Ooh... scientific names.

Their website says it's 98.5% natural, it's for oil control for oily or combination skin and it is hypoallergenic. Bought this at Beauty Bar - Trinoma. I don't remember the exact price, I believe it's around 79-89 pesos. I wanted to try organic products this time because the past products I've used, which were chemically made, didn't worked.

Again, my face is so sensitive and more on the oily side. Applying the wrong product will immediately cause a break out. This product did its job in cleansing my face thoroughly, but I still get huge, painful zits. And with regards to keeping my oiliness at bay, I still tend to use 4-5 blotting paper a day, which is not new to me. I wasn't sure if this was working well on me or it wasn't doing anything at all.  I was happy with it at first because I can really feel a clean face, the bamboo and loofah scrub in it was relaxing and it was not drying.

In short, it's a "meh" reaction for me. I need something that will lessen my breakouts and my oiliness. So will I buy it again? Nope. I think it's not really effective for me.

Have you tried this?

Also check out

0 comments

@eyjjei

Flickr Images