D I Y: Lip Scrub

I usually have chapped lips which, sometimes, cannot be treated by lip balms alone. Part of my night time regime (if I remember to do i...


I usually have chapped lips which, sometimes, cannot be treated by lip balms alone. Part of my night time regime (if I remember to do it) is to put on lip balm. But it felt like it was not powerful enough to rid my dry lips, probably because the weather here is so hot. So I searched for lip scrubs online which were pretty expensive for a small bottle. I figured, why not do it myself. So I tried this recipe I've seen used by majority.

What you'll need:
  • Honey
  • Sugar
  • Olive oil
  • Small container
What you'll do:
  • Mix them all together. Sorry if I do not have the exact measurements. It will really depend on how much you'll make and what consistency you are trying to achieve.
  • You can add other oils (sunflower, coconut, etc).


Easy, right? Enjoy scrubbing your luscious lips. :)

Also check out

0 comments

@eyjjei

Flickr Images